Rockwell CPR9 SR2 vs CPR9 SR3 problem

gakpapa

Hi Guys,

Does anybody here have any problem with CPR9 SR3 form rockwell?

well.. i have one:
1. last year (2011) rockwell release new software based on CPR9 SR3, its including rslogix 5000 rev.19 and FTView 6.0 (or 6.1?i forgot..).

2. in my laptop, i already have FTView 5.1 CPR9 SR2 installed.

3. since my customer wants to use RSLogix rev.19, i have to install it, and it needs cpr9 sr3.

4. what happened is..everytime i open my FTview, there's a notification to register my software, though i had the license. i did not happened before i installed the CPR9 sr3.

does anybody know how to solve it? should i upgrade my FTView?

Thanks in advance
Ruri

Rev 19 and FTView 6.0 both depreciated the old master disc style activation if I recall correctly. In order to use them you'll need to switch to the new style of activation perhaps?

Dravik,

i already use the .lic activation for the FTView 5.1
it is shown in the FTA Tools (before i installed the SR3)
tried to refresh the current activation, no avail.

Thanks
Regards,
ruri

Dravik
no, i just install the RSLogix 5K rev 19 which need SR3.
Thats why i think about upgrade my FTView SE to rev. 6, so that it will use the same SR3

actually, i've already face this kind of problem, that time SR1 vs SR2, i decided to upgrade all the software to SR2 :D

it's the same brand software..why does the conflict happened? :(

Thanks
Regards,
ruri