Rockwell Integrated Architecture Builder

shoelesscraig

Hey guys,
I'm new to Rockwell IAB. I was trying to use it to help me document the existing layout in a cusomer's plant. They have a 1756-L55 Controllogix processor and I do NOT see that as an option in the list of processors for Controllogix. But, they have all the REALLY old PLC5 in there. What am I missing? I made sure the program was up to date already, still no change...

Is it because IAB is used to design new systems? And create BOMs for that system? L55 processors are obsolete as well as most PLC5 equipment.

jkerekes is right. It will only have the new AB components it is not inteded to document any existing control systems. Its intention is help create BOM's for new PLC, Motion and Cabling systems.

Similar Topics

I have a PH meter that I am trying to bring its data into 1756-L81. I have downloaded the Rockwell MODBUS AOI kit, but I am not sure if I need to...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Customer wants analog faceplates really bad, even if we explained that it doesn't make much sense in his process. What he wants to see...
Replies
Views
Hello, recently I saw a graphic from any Rockwell App, I cant identify which one is. Attached a SS. Its used to see dashboard from datapoints and...
Replies
Views
I'm working with a project that contains some routines in ST but mostly in ladder. Am I correct in assuming this 'rung': DB1001DO._01AV55_OPEN :=...
Replies
Views
I noticed in Rockwell AOIs, they add a BOOL Output parameter at the end of the "Parameters" list of each AOI that carries the same name as the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom