Rockwell Manual Request

Oceansoul

Does anyone have a link or pdf for 5130-RM or 5130-KA manual. This is the Allen Bradley pyramid integrator resource manager or DH+ modules. I need to change the DH+ ports node address as part of a PI to CLX DHRIO bridge upgrade.

I have had a quick read of that document, and it does mention the modules I have, but there is no mention of the DIP switches on those modules. There is only 1 set of switches for (apparatntly) 3 channels (1 DF1 & 2 DH+).

Yes, the manual mentions the dip switches and jumper and states refer to the worksheet... I guess you need the worksheet it is referring to. Hopefully some forum member here has access to that worksheet and will respond

Similar Topics

I have a PH meter that I am trying to bring its data into 1756-L81. I have downloaded the Rockwell MODBUS AOI kit, but I am not sure if I need to...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Customer wants analog faceplates really bad, even if we explained that it doesn't make much sense in his process. What he wants to see...
Replies
Views
Hello, recently I saw a graphic from any Rockwell App, I cant identify which one is. Attached a SS. Its used to see dashboard from datapoints and...
Replies
Views
I'm working with a project that contains some routines in ST but mostly in ladder. Am I correct in assuming this 'rung': DB1001DO._01AV55_OPEN :=...
Replies
Views
I noticed in Rockwell AOIs, they add a BOOL Output parameter at the end of the "Parameters" list of each AOI that carries the same name as the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom