Rockwell SCD Software Comm Setting

DamianInRochester

Lifetime Supporting Member
Anyone know how (or if it is even possible) to add a comm port to this software that is not COM1 or COM2? I would like to set it to COM3, which is what the USB adapter automagically assigned itself upon installation.

Never mind. Rebooting the software fixed the problem. Apparently it does not look for ports dynamically, and only identifies them when the software boots.

Similar Topics

I have a PH meter that I am trying to bring its data into 1756-L81. I have downloaded the Rockwell MODBUS AOI kit, but I am not sure if I need to...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Customer wants analog faceplates really bad, even if we explained that it doesn't make much sense in his process. What he wants to see...
Replies
Views
Hello, recently I saw a graphic from any Rockwell App, I cant identify which one is. Attached a SS. Its used to see dashboard from datapoints and...
Replies
Views
I'm working with a project that contains some routines in ST but mostly in ladder. Am I correct in assuming this 'rung': DB1001DO._01AV55_OPEN :=...
Replies
Views
I noticed in Rockwell AOIs, they add a BOOL Output parameter at the end of the "Parameters" list of each AOI that carries the same name as the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom