Rockwell Studio5000 ACCONFIG.DLL

Jcooli09

I'm running Studio5000, and have a couple of versions of Logix on it. 20 and 21 still work, but when I try to open a project in version 29, I'm getting an error message that ACCONFIG.DLL is missing. This also happened to a colleague of mine.

Has this happened to anyone else, and is there a way to avoid re-installing? My installation files are not in the same city that I am.

There is a Tech Note on this that says the DLL file isn't registered. They suggest trying to repair the install. But, when I do this it does prompt for the install files. Alternatively, you can also locate the file on your computer. If it exists, we can re-register it. If it does not exist, then we would have to reinstall or try to get the file from another PC. If the .DLL file is there, then re-register the .DLL file. At a command prompt type the following and then hit Enter

C:\Windows\System32\REGSVR32 "C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockwell Software\Studio 5000\Logix Designer\ENU\v29\Bin\ACCONFIG.DLL" (not case-sensitive)

OG