Rockwell VBA Functions (FTV SE)

AMarks95

Anybody know of a complete (or relatively complete) resource for VBA functions available to FTV SE? I know there are specific functions and extension functions that can be used with objects, but how are we to know what is available to use?

Examples:

The function "Display_AnimationStart()" will run when the graphic is called for via "Display" command.

The extension function "Button1_Released()" can be used with Button1 object

The extension function "NumericDisplay1_Update()" can be used with NumericDisplay1 object

I believe there are some free sample code downloads at Rockwell. Just find the sample code area and only search VBA and then View

Also if you have TechConnect go to this:
QA12994 | Access Levels: TechConnect FactoryTalk View SE VBA - All You Need To Know - TOC

Also if you have TechConnect go to this:
QA12994 | Access Levels: TechConnect FactoryTalk View SE VBA - All You Need To Know - TOC

Thanks, this is the link that was provided to my by Rockwell as well when I asked. Quite a few of these are dead links, but there is some info/examples.

I've found some information using the Object Browser and going through the different Members of the Classes. If you click on an individual Member and click the ? at the top of the Object Browser window, it does give some more information. Not super convenient, but at least it's something.

tagging in.
I would also love to get my hands on this.

SE 11 does actually have more documentation than I originally though, although most of it is syntactical, it's still useful.

In the VBA edit hit F2 to open the Object Browser. Here, you can a list of objects and their members. Right-click and click help for more info. There's not much help for using each member, but the syntax is there so it's a start.

Also, at the top of the editor, there's two drop-down boxes that allow you to select an object (that already exists on the display) and then a procedure for the object.

This is more-or-less what I was looking for. I just needed to know what events were all available to each object, but the overall documentation is still lacking.