RS Logix 5000 - Uploading an unknown file. Ask to "Select File" when I don't have one

RS Logix 5000 - Uploading an unknown file. Ask to "Select File" when I don't have one

Good Morning ,

I have a CompactLogix program that I do not have a copy . I hook up my laptop to go online , or upload , and I get a message to "select file". I don't have a file to select . What do I need to do to upload the file to see the code ?

Thanks in advance.

Since you are not uploading into an existing project just type in a name you want for this project to be saved as. It should have filled in the current CPU name.

OG

Similar Topics

Hello, All. I've been studying PLC for a while, but I've never really been able to get any real practical experience, with the exception of a...
Replies
Views
Hi, Basically what I wanted to know was, if it is possible to do this ... I have a program for a machine running compact logix gear and I...
Replies
Views
RSLogix5K has been freezing occasionally when trying to upload from the controller (in this case a ControlLogix5563 (1756-L63). It occurs at the...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, in the alarm manager of Rslogix 5000, the tag-based alarm has been created. But when I tried to change the condition, it was found the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom