RSEmulator and the GE IGS Driver

asterof

so I have RSEmulate running with RSLinx talking to it
I need to get the GE IGS driver to Communicate to it
I don't remember if I need to have the IGS channel and driver talk to the
RSLinx topic or directly to the emulator but I would bet it needs to talk to RSLinx

when I do it, we have 2 separate PCs, one with emulate/logix/linx on, and the other with ifix/linx

get linx talking between each PC using linx gateway, then use the IGS 'OPC DA Client' driver to talk to linx on the remote machine through the gateway...

Andy

Similar Topics

Hello guys, I asked some questions regarding to RSemulator before: http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=114378 thank you for you guys...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I am a total newby in PLCs, and I am currently doing a project in RSLogix 5000, using RSEmulate to Emulate the PLC, details below...
Replies
Views
I need to install RSLogix 5000 on my WIN 10 laptop. I've been through the site with all the talk about compatibility, no comments regarding what...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I need to know if I can use RS Emulator for the below hardware. I will be using a compact Logix PLC an PV1500. the IO I think will be the...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm trying to update the firmware on some ControlLogix's. They're being polled by an IGS driver. After the upgrade, my floats and integers...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom