RSLogix 500 MSG Error Code d0

zak2911

I'm getting an Error code on my MSG instruction that I can't clear. The Error Code Number is d0. Description "No IP configured for the Network". The controller is a MicroLogix 1500

This is on a machine that has been running fine for years. This just came up a few days ago. I have tried making changes to the MSG instruction without any luck. I try to change the "Local Node Addr" but it reverts back to it's old value as soon as I download.

Similar Topics

Is it possible to configure the MSG block (RSLogix 500 / Micrologix 1400) to have a dynamic destination IP adress?
Replies
Views
Hi All, this forum has been of a great help for me in learning. i have two problems 1- I have setup an alarm so i want to calculate the number...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone i have attached a file below kindly have a look. so the problem i am facing here whenever the binary bit B3 goes on it goes into...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am new to plc programming. I have created a ladder logic in rslogix 500. Now I want to give input at one plc and get the output on the...
Replies
Views
This tripped me up yesterday, thought I'd share the results of a conference call with RA this morning: There is a change between version 10 and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom