RSLogix 5000 (Module Profile Not Installed) for BN1701/15

mcelenk

Hi Everyone,

I have a problem that I could not get any results as a result of my research on the web.

I installed RSLogix 5000 pro edt. (v13.04 v16.04) on the laptop. When I go online the PLC, there are "unknown device" showing on the I/O List. And when I want to open the unknown device, "module profile not installed" message showing.
That's modules Bently Nevada BN1701.
I found EDS file and I used RSLinx EDS Hardware Installation Tool and installed EDS file. Result: I see BN1701 Module on the RSLinx but, still I didn't see the RSLogix I/O List.
When I research on the web, for Bently Nevada BN1701 FieldMonitor Configuration Software for RSLogix5000 required.
I think some of them encountered and solved. I hope you can help with this problem.
So, I hope I could fully explain :) đź“š

It seems you need AOP Add On Profile for that module, have you contacted bently ?

I agree with you but I'm not sure exactly.
Not yet! First of all, I wanted to do research on the web. Otherwise, I will contact Bently.
Thanks for your Answer.