RSLogix Sequencing

sensorman2002

I'm used to writing and reading ladder logic in a step by step method and I'm not familiar with using sequencing for repetitive machine cycles.
What is the purpose of using a mask in SQC and SQO?

think of a mask as a way to exclude unwanted bits in a single word

bit 11101111
mask 00001111
result 00001111 on the result only the last 4 bits are scanned as the first 4 bits are masked out.

on the SQO instruction if you right click the instruction look for edit special this will pull up a bit table showing your on off steps at each stage of the SQO instruction.

Similar Topics

I am working on a PLC program to allow an operator to select the order (of 6 pumps) that they would like them to start in. For example I have an...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm writing a program Yokogawa PLC. Due to the, Yokogawa software is not able to do stimulation, thus I'm writing the program using RSLogix...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'd like some upto date help of "modern" programming techniques in carrying out valve sequencing of 5 water filters. One filter looks like...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to read a barcode scanner input using a cognex dataman 280 barcode reader, store it another string, the compare with another...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I am not proficient in RSLogix 500 so I have a question regarding the evaluation of N7:0 data as an input. So as I understand in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom