RSview 32 Tag Level Question

austinh96

Hi all, so I am trying to get the correct version of RSview 32 Works to make some edits to the tag databases in some old HMIs we have. I did a .csv export in the PLC program and came up with 155 tags in that list. All but four of the tags on this list are either S:XX or S:XX/XX bits, those four being two physical inputs that I wired up to the PLC and two B3:XX/XX bits that I created in the program. I know for a fact that there are way more physical I/O and B3 status bits being used in the HMI program so why wouldn't they show up on the .csv export?

Its also worth mentioning at the very bottom of the .csv export, there are nine DFILE: (0-8) files. One each for Outputs, Inputs, Status, Binary, Timer, Counter, Control, Integer, and Float.