RSview ME .MER

NDR

Rsview ME V4.

When I try to create a .MER file. I get the message Can not creat .MER file, unable to save application.

Has anyboby seen this before ?

I have seen this before - If I have Studio open with RSView32 or RSNetworx it does this almost all the time on my laptop - It is fixed by rebooting my computer. Not sure if this is your case -

I concur, a reboot usually takes care of it. I have had this happen when using the test application function (the one that runs ME is the background).

Reboot usually solves both the unable to create MER file and also unable to save tag database error.

Marc

Similar Topics

I am using RSView Studio software to program panelview plus', I was wondering if there is any way to convert a .mer file to a med. file? I am...
Replies
Views
I am trying to use ietimer.ocx I installed before. It works fine in VB6. When I Try Objects/Active Control in my Display, Insert an ActiveX...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, Do any of you know a way to determine the version of a .mer file? I'm attempting to compare the runtime file (.mer) on a panelview...
Replies
Views
Using RSView Studio V3.2 for the first time in 4 years. When trying to create the runtime file, an error occurs "Cannot save database" and the...
Replies
Views
i uploaded a program from a versaview ce 1250h and i don't have the original on the computer so i can't open the .mer file that it uploaded. is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom