Rsview32 communication error

frw312

I am trying to get a project to communicate with a PLC5 on DH+ or TCp have tried both. The PC i'm working from can connect to the PLC okay but Rsview32 returns an error "communication driver not configured" I have configured the channel and nodes as they are in another project that works onatherC but not here. I'm sure it is something simple that I'm missing. Any help would be welcome. Thanks

What version of RSLinx do you have. LinxLite will not work with RSView32.

If you can, post a screen shot of your channel and node configuration.

Similar Topics

I am trying to learn how to set up communications between a SLC 5/05 processor and RSView32 Works development program. My System Channel and Node...
Replies
Views
This is a total novice question... hopefully I can describe clearly. We have a Windows 7 machine with an Allen Bradley 1784-PKTX Card installed...
Replies
Views
hello, I have recently been experiencing a problem with RSView32 Runtime where communication loss occurs temporarily resulting in tag values to...
Replies
Views
Currently i working in RSVIEW32 & Vijeo citect SCADA Softwares. Here are the list of network/protocols that i am expecting to work. Ethernet...
Replies
Views
I have an RSView32 project where very occasionally the primary communications driver changes itself from AB_ETH1 to 'none loaded', stopping the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom