RSViewME - Popup/movable on top display?

pumpkins

I have tried without success to make several of my RSViewME V4.00 popup screens movable.
I have set them up to be of Dispaly Type "On Top", with title bars, of specific size, with position 0,0. I call them from my main screens via Goto Display Buttons, specifying the popup name, the parameter file i wish to use, and have tried checking and un-checking the "Display position" box with no effect. THe popup appears, but the user can't move it.
I know operators like to have several of these open at the same time to view drive info etc. However at the moment, they just overlay on top of each other (since I have many more possible opened popup positions than screen space to try and open them all at different locations).
Is there not a way?