S7-200 micro win smart

eng_ali_abdo

I'm a new user for micro win and I uploaded a program to micro win smart v2.3 but all symbol data and comments appears with unknown language so I fixed to appear with Chinese but when trying to Coby for translating it appears with the same unknown language as I think it non-unicode language so I can't translate it .could any one give me any aidea for solve this

Similar Topics

hello friends and experts, I am here along with question I hope someone help me. I have cpu224 s7 200 PLC which I use in my new project . I have...
Replies
Views
I have an opportunity to quote an HMI project for one of my customers. It's a small project, and the customer is not the type with deep pockets...
Replies
Views
Someone gave me an S7-200 this morning. Don't know what I'm going to do with it - maybe learn a little bit to broaden my horizons... maybe sell...
Replies
Views
Hi I wish to write a programme that outputs one of several preset analogue outputs selected by input switches. Im not sure how to configure the...
Replies
Views
I’m struggling to read the individual bits of a word with a Siemens S7-200 PLC. With other PLC types this wouldn’t be an issue but I don’t have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom