S7-200 microwin file help.

DexterIt

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello everyone.As title says i have a small file of an packing machine done with an S7-200 cpu that i cannot open with S7 recent software.I only need to see the ladder program to service the machine,i dont want to modify the program.Could anyone with the right software open it and make an pdf file for me please?

Thank you very much.

Similar Topics

Good Morning, Hoping someone with some Siemens experience can give me a hand with this one. Customer has a S7-200 cpu, which has a 6GK7...
Replies
Views
I have a strange question: If i need to replace a working S7-216 supplyed with a machine from Asia, can i use the same microwin software as i...
Replies
Views
hello is what you use the simulator s7 200 microwin? it works perfectly. but if we add an input / output card, when loading the program will have...
Replies
Views
Hi , can anyone help me please. Can I comunicate through microwin with an S7-200 using PC Adaptor V5.1 6ES7 972-OCA23-OXAO ? If yes can you please...
Replies
Views
Dear friend, hi, i am using s7200 plc and i don't know how to communicate with s7200 simulator. can you please help me for this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom