S7 Put/Get Extend data

Jim.M

Greetings,

Im currently trying to work if its possible to build a put/get function that can handle more data than the limit on 160 bytes. I have apr. 6000 bytes that i need to send via PN port to PN port.. Does any body have any solution to this?
In other cases i use TCP/IP IOS connection but then i need a CP card and that i dont have.

A function with some dynamic area pointers would be nice hmm..?

Help would be apriciated. :unsure:

Create more GET/PUT blocks and cycle through them? The limit of 160bytes is per GET/PUT block if I recall it correct.

Similar Topics

I have a 120V relay, 120V DI card and a analog input. I was wanting to know if i could put a 24V DI and well as a 120V DI card on the same plc...
Replies
Views
Hi There, I have a filler with a coriolis flowmeter that has died. the filler requires a pulsed output (manufacturer wont edit the program) is...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm looking for a dirt cheap digital display + input, that would be wired to an analog input and analog output. This would be for my home...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to read a barcode scanner input using a cognex dataman 280 barcode reader, store it another string, the compare with another...
Replies
Views
All, I have a PowerFlex 525 driving an agitator motor. The goal is to have the agitator start automatically after a power loss or a comm loss. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom