Safety Device Net

According to the TUV certificate 968/EZ 190.00/05, the Rockwell 1791DS DeviceNet Safety I/O Modules are manufactured by OMRON in Japan.

Sabotage said:
According to the TUV certificate 968/EZ 190.00/05, the Rockwell 1791DS DeviceNet Safety I/O Modules are manufactured by OMRON in Japan.
This is correct, they look the same but only A-B modules certified for use with A-B scanner.

Looks like A-B safety devicenet for Guard PLC is officially out

mainimage_devicenetsafety.jpg

Find more info at
http://www.ab.com/guardplc/devicenet.html

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, I was hoping someone with a lot of experience with Automatic Device Configuration would chime in with any of your thoughts on this...
Replies
Views
I know how to wire them into a circuit, but I was curious how the OSSD function actually operates electrically on safety devices? Does anyone...
Replies
Views
After some interesting conversation regarding the safety of emergency stops, I saw some posts talking about the safety standard conversation...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am using AB 5069-L306ERS2 CPU. My system should achieve SIL-2. I have safety door switches connected to AB 5069-IB8S module, and I want to...
Replies
Views
I'm struggling to get an FR-E800SCE to work on CC-Link IE TSN. I'm sure the issue is with the drive, when I plug in the network cable I get no...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom