SARTORIUS Load cell can't measure the weight of HF

RockyNivas

Hi All,

I am using Sartorius PRO-X4 Process Controller Load Cell. While I am adding small amount of HF it can't be measured.

I am using one second on and 5 seconds off logic. In that 1 second, small amount of HF will be added in the tank but the load cell weight isn't showing any difference.

But I have checked with DIW for the same logic. It shows the difference in the weight.

I would like to know why the load cell is not responding for the small amount of HF.

Kindly help me to solve this issue.

Thanks in Advance

Similar Topics

Hello, I am trying to connect a Sartorius Combics 3 scale (model CAIS3-U) to an Allen Bradley ControlLogix5661 PLC using an Ethernet connection...
Replies
Views
Hello, We have a Sartorius CP scale connected via RS232 to the PLC. All was working well but when the scale was replaced with a newer version...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have 3 balances connected on RS232 at very low speed (2400bps). All 3 make good communication. But, after a day or so, 1 or more...
Replies
Views
I have a sartorius OPC server PR1792 Version 2,4,3,0. I am looking for the WonderWare InTouch Access Name details (i.e, Application Name and Topic...
Replies
Views
Has anyone setup a Sartorius PR5220 with Ethernet/IP to work with an Allen Bradley ControlLogix's. I can setup the RSNetWorx's but I can't see how...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom