schider hsby problem

aradhonline

i have 2 premiem processer in hsby and i have removed the upload information from the memmoy ....2 ethernet card each ... 4 scad as 2 server and 2 client ...what happens is plc is getting stuck after running 2-3 days ..so that i have to turn it off and on again...i/o error led in red position at that time .... Mod bus is also there but that is working fine at that time....I can provide more detais ..Please help...

Similar Topics

Our system utilises INPUT_BYTE to capture NMEA0183 ASCII stream which sends data to the NOM multiple times a second. The NOM module can either be...
Replies
Views
Hello, Wondering if anyone else out there has experienced issue with Scan Time on H58-6040 m580 processor. These controllers have a periodic...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! Having a hot standby with H5724M system , I am randomly getting the following errors on the standby PLC: Message : HSBY: Switch...
Replies
Views
Dears , I have problem on site HSBY 140CPU67160 give me HALT , i have been adviced with two actions Action one to update firmware , to do it i...
Replies
Views
The project on the operator workstation keeps disconnecting, even though I have an installation server and operating station set up through...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom