Send Email/SMS Secomea Rockwell

learner1

Hello,

I am seeking guidance on configuring my Rockwell Allen-Bradley PLC logic to enable SMS sending through my Secomea module. While I have found a helpful tutorial on the official Secomea website for Siemens (https://kb.secomea.com/docs/sending-emails-and-sms-via-s7-300-using-siemens-software), I am in need of similar instructions for Rockwell.

If anyone could provide assistance or share a sample program to serve as a reference, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you for your support.

Similar Topics

can the slc500 5/05 send a email and text over Ethernet ?
Replies
Views
I am trying to use my Beckhoff PLC to send emails. I am using a Gmail account that I just created. Apparently Google has removed “Less Secured...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Has anyone successfully sent emails using the OSCAT_NETWORK.SMPT_CLIENT Function block? It seems like the Function Block does not get past...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I am looking for a way to send a report every so often via Email. I know that I must establish a connection between the PLC and a...
Replies
Views
Hello, it's been a little over a year now that I've been learning citect scada alone in version 7.2, I know how to make pages, synoptics, create...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom