Setting up brand new B&R 5PPC2100

PetrL

Hello, I am having some issues with downloading program to brand new PC.
I have project in Automation Studio, that I was able to download to an old PC. That PC stopped working, so we bougth new one.
I am not sure, what is the correct sequence to download the project to the new PC. I tried creating a compact flash with my USB stick and then plugged it to the PC. But after starting the PC, it only shows shell and map table with partitions of my USB stick.
I am not sure if the PC can boot right from the USB stick or it has to have CFast card present. I dont have that card but the old PC worked without the card as far as I remember.
I will be happy for any tips. I normally work only with Siemens PLCs, so I am lost with this one.