SFC Programming Using GX Devoloper

I'll bite.
The beauty of sfc is that no 'programming' experience or knowledge is required; you just need to now the sequence. So, for a washing machine, STEP 1 may be 'wait until door shut', and the TRANSITION is 'door shut switch'; then maybe the next STEP is 'fill drum with water' and the TRANSITION would be drum full. I've put the IEC terminology (STEP, TRANSITION) in caps.
Decalre your sequence, and the ins and outs just write themselves IME.

Out of interst, in your OP, why mention ladder?

Oh; never used GX-Developer, but daresay it obeys the IEC rules. If it doesn't, use something else. My £0.02
Pp

OK, I have to admit, I thought this software shouldn't take all that hard time program it.

i mentioned Ladder Logic coz i have thought the SFC steps and transitions can be programmed using the LD.

am i mistaken?

OK, I have to admit, I thought this software shouldn't take all that hard time program it.

i mentioned Ladder Logic coz i have thought the SFC steps and transitions can be programmed using the LD.

am i mistaken?

Yes you can make the trans/steps in ladder
your choose when insert the trans/steps

If you dont have a manual i got some hits when googled it
There you can read more about SFC

Yes you can make the trans/steps in ladder
your choose when insert the trans/steps

If you dont have a manual i got some hits when googled it
There you can read more about SFC

yes i did googled and i downloaded the pdf and read it twice, it does explain how to build the SFC, but there is no a practical examples how the steps and transitions can be programmed

change the word trans1 to TRUE
in STP_2 make a ladder like you made and make output1 true
trans3 is output1
STP_3 will be switching off the output
trans4 will check if OFF.
that is for starters.
now test above
if so make a new block and start writing your washing machine.
first make on paper a flowdiagram. you can almost copy it into the GX.
the trans will be if timer expired on most cases.
make a separate program to control the temp and switch it on from the main SFC.
use a JUMP to jump over any sequence not needed like prewash etc.

change the word trans1 to TRUE
in STP_2 make a ladder like you made and make output1 true
trans3 is output1
STP_3 will be switching off the output
trans4 will check if OFF.
that is for starters.
now test above
if so make a new block and start writing your washing machine.
first make on paper a flowdiagram. you can almost copy it into the GX.
the trans will be if timer expired on most cases.
make a separate program to control the temp and switch it on from the main SFC.
use a JUMP to jump over any sequence not needed like prewash etc.

OK

i can't change trans1 to true cos i have to make the output on the transition either the transition name or TRANS

also please if u have this software , can u please show me on a screen shot what does the step and transition supposed to look like,

I have the flowchart ready and done, all i need is the way of translate the flowchart into the GX IEC Developer.