siemens c7-635

Protool is obsolete and I don't think it would support the newer operator panels. You would have to use WinCC Flexible and it can integrate into Step 7 for a common tag data base, if you want.

"interigate" ?
Integrate, or interrogate, or ?
As RRobbins said you can program it with Protool or WinCC Flexible.

Since you ask about the original program I guess you want to access an existing program but dont have the source code.
For the S7 part of the C7-635 (same as a 314C-2DP) you can upload the program but it will be without comments or symbols.
For the HMI part of the C7-635 (same as an TP170B or OP170B) you cant do anything without the original source, except write a new program.

Similar Topics

Hi, I have a *C7 635 KEY* combined PLC/HMI. I need to move a full panel with this Unit on the door from a production area due to a water issue. I...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I've had this issue for the last 2 days where I try to assign the profisafe address to an IO block (6ES7 146-6FF00-0AB0) but when...
Replies
Views
Hello, good morning, I have been having two problems with the Tia Portal software. The first is that I have installed it on my computer and...
Replies
Views
Hello to all, I'm just starting with using CodeSys. Immediately, I have noticed that Codesys doesn't use data blocks like for example S7 does...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm setting up a modbus master on an S7-300. It seems to work in OB1 but not when I use it in OB35. Does anyone have any ideas why? Could...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom