Siemens CPU928B

Help Please

I am looking for communication information for a CPU928B for a S5 135U. There are 2 remote racks with S5 ET100U and there was a computer operator interface station. I need to replace the computer operator station but I cannot find what communication protocols are available.

Is the PC connected to the CPU or to a CPXXX like CP524 in the S5-135U rack?
The ET100U should be communicating in Sinec L2-DP now called Profibus-DP

Thanks for the link on the manual. I'm not ready to start digging into the finer points of making it communicate. I am just curious as to what the communication protocols are so I can see what HMI options I have that will talk to it. Thanks

The bottom port on the CPU would be a TTY port so comms would have been by AS511 protocol over a TTY connectecion. TTY is a current loop interface that would normally have been implemented via an RS232 - TTY convertor.

Nick