Siemens License corrupted

Hello guys

I have system cpu317-2pn/dp with IP 192-168-22-159 plus two supervision PCs " 192-168-22-161 &192-168-22-160" I took a copy from wincc project of this two stations and
put third supervision using this copy using my pc network card with IP 192-168-22-166 and changed server name only
IT IS WORKING

but at one of the two old PCs Automation License Manager I found an error "attched file"

Please help me

third_pc.jpg

You need to contact Siemens - I have had corrupted licence keys a couple of times and they have guided me through the reset procedure - its not difficult but they have to send you a reset key which you then use to restore your licence - through licence manager if I remember rightly.

Even i have this issue my friend was installing tia portal and he need my key which was crack key and i gave him the key then it was corrupted even after uninstalling the program it is not working did they notice license was cracked or using same license in two or more pc the key corrupted?