Siemens panelpc 477B

Thim

Hello poeple,
Is there someone out here who can help me out configuring a siemens panelpc 477B?
I have no experience at all with this thing!

Thx

Hello poeple

Playing and fooling arround got me to the point that this is working for 70%
What can i do allready.
This panel has a onboard plc or something simular
I can connect to this, download my program to it have remote io connected and controlled from it.

The only thing i still can't do is download my panel screens to it!
Someone has expericience with it?
Would it be a problem that i have WinccFlex2005 on my pc and on the panel there is WinccFlex 2008 RT??

Thx

Similar Topics

Good Afternoon all; A siemens Panel PC577...I was wondering if you can use Windows NT4 as an operating system on these panels? The...
Replies
Views
HI everyone, i am new to Siemens plc programming and i am in need of some help. yesterday we had an S7-1200 CPU 1214C fail to turn on an output to...
Replies
Views
Hi PLC people, think about this scenario: The PLC is somehow connected to the same network with the facilities` network. Then someone connects to...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I've had this issue for the last 2 days where I try to assign the profisafe address to an IO block (6ES7 146-6FF00-0AB0) but when...
Replies
Views
Hello, good morning, I have been having two problems with the Tia Portal software. The first is that I have installed it on my computer and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom