Siemens PROFISAFE module problem

arocon

We are getting frequent SF light in Siemens PROFISAFE module 4F-DO(P/NO: 6ES7193 -4CG20-0AA0,4F-DO). From this module 3 solenoid valves are connected via another PROFISAFE module 1F-RO ( P/No: 6ES7138-4FR00-0AA0 ).

Could any one please tell me what need to be check ? We replace the module 4F-DO but still the problem is exist. Sometimes it comes frequent and sometimes we do not get any fault.

Thanks

Similar Topics

Hi. I'm getting the following error on my PLC: "Faulty Module (diagnostic interrupt detected)" while online with the PLC, in the diagnostic...
Replies
Views
Item PM-DF the error states ambigous error channel organized bit by bit only on red LED is posted as red (SF) any clues on how to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm setting up a modbus master on an S7-300. It seems to work in OB1 but not when I use it in OB35. Does anyone have any ideas why? Could...
Replies
Views
The past week we received a new piece of equipment from Germany which utilizes siemens controls. Typically in our company we use A.B. controls for...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a s7-1200 and I would like to read the tags present in this controller with my controllogix controller. The two controllers don't use...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom