Siemens S135 CPU 928 Problem

java85

HI Dears,

First of all sorry form my (English Words) and thanks a lot in ADVANCE.

Im from PK. we have siemens Plc with single s135 Cpu 928, it has 32 k RAM fitted and also EPROM module but no backup battry. after power failure its data has been lost o_O and we did lot try to reload it. we are new here to understand Simatic S5 inteface but we try to load its program file From PG 750 but Cpu did not go to run but stop slowly and BESP light up. Istack shows the LZF error and OB1 block in BSTACK. im not familer with s5 program loading but with the help of Siemens Guide Book and Training manual i load the program and these errors have come out.

After all i checked All the I/O modules (6ES 5451-4UA13) one of them is become faulty and its some ICs have been damaged. so i changed it with new one then a new Error shows ADF. then i rack out the cpu and then insert it the ADF error gone but CPU not go to RUN, and LZF error is Still.

Then i load the program file with other PG that has old Program file. then CPU goes to RUN but some Output modules blinking flip flop.. and plant still Not run.. plz help me and im waiting for fast, good and professional answer. u can ask me any questions about my problem.

Welcome to the forum.

First I would check if the loaded program from your 'old' PC is equal to that in the PG750. Connect the 750 and do run the 'compare all blocks' function.

If you find differences, you will have to analyze which of the backups that is newest.

If they are equal, and no error LEDs are lit, you will have to do an 'ordinary' error tracking.

Kalle

Edit:
Could you please post a block list of the EPROM contents?

Last edited:
Hi,
Can you check battery cell in side the RAM module. Is it OK? Do you have original program? which software use for downloading backup? Because if you use s5 for windows then some blocks were not transfer properly.
regards,

hi dear.
still not problem solved. plz understand my problem and tell me solution. i have some questions .
1 What is Rom Data? is in there any block exists?
2 I have S135 CPU 928. but no RAM Cell so how DATA/blocks saved?
3 If there is program file / blocks errors so how can i diagnose it?
4 After program CPU run but some Output modules still blinking what is main problem? and how i diagnose it? i can not copy program file because of big flopy 5.21 inch. there is no provision to show blocks list here. thanks for Replysss....

Hi,
Which PG you are using.Is it window base or Dos base? During Problem can you check Istack? As you say output blinking as you stop cpu? Is your hardware configration ok? I think PG750 is window base PG and have not floppy 5.4".
Best regards,

Last edited: