Siemens S5 Concerns

abn015

Please see attachment for reference. In an S5 environment how can I change the value of the timer T10 with a set value of DW10.

I need help here...

You simply have to change the value of DW10 to a new KT value. Unfortunately I cannot tell you where that DW10 is located, because you didn't show the rung where the appropriate datablock is called.

Kind regards,

Having a quick look at your program. It seems, from OB1, that the open datablock is DB10. Therefore you need to change DB10.DW10

Similar Topics

Hi, My company is considering moving to a Siemens S7 based controller for our equipment. We export our equipment primarily to China and are...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a CPU 317-2DP Firmware Version V2.1.8. In TIA Portal only V2.6 is available, and there is no option to upgrade FW. Then I open it...
Replies
Views
HI everyone, i am new to Siemens plc programming and i am in need of some help. yesterday we had an S7-1200 CPU 1214C fail to turn on an output to...
Replies
Views
Hi PLC people, think about this scenario: The PLC is somehow connected to the same network with the facilities` network. Then someone connects to...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I've had this issue for the last 2 days where I try to assign the profisafe address to an IO block (6ES7 146-6FF00-0AB0) but when...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom