Siemens S7 300 PLC replacement issue

Mgvd

Hello. There is a problem with Siemens S7 300. We got a replacement PLC but it does not run the program from the MMC. The new PLC is dated 2011 while the old one is 2018. Both have the same firmware v. 3.3.12. The only difference seem to be their hardware versions. The old PLC has hardware v. 5 and the new one has hardware v.4 We managed to restore the old PLC and it's working fine now.

Loading from MMC will not load DB values previously stored.

Could it be possible start values for certain DBs were not set correctly. An thus it is potentially looking for items not installed. "Machine options"

You need to see what the Diagnostic buffer says to see what it causing the CPU to enter stop.

Similar Topics

Is there a version of Siemens software that can be used to view only the installed program logic and diagnostic buffer to determine system and bus...
Replies
Views
Dear Friends; We have a BOBST 1228 flexo printing machine having Siemens S7-300 PLC (6ES7 318-3EL01-0AB0) and Lenze 9300 and 9400 drives. The...
Replies
Views
I set the Date and Time of the S7 300 PLC equal to that of my PG. But after a few days I found that the date and time were not what they should...
Replies
Views
Hi Can any one give me some of sample project file for Siemens S7 300 PLC that I can practice at home. Thanks in Advance
Replies
Views
Hi Sir, I am using S7-300/400. I am usually using FC 03 and FC04 to transfer (R/W) bool values by moving them DBs. However i want to R/W bool...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom