Siemens S7-400 PLC will go to run.

sammmy_s

We have a Siemens S7-400 PLC which is 3 years old running well until today.

The CPU has a EXTF fault and will not go to run.

Attached log file. Appreciate any comments or feedback that might help rectify the problem.

The "Memory Reset due to inconsistent data" sounds to me as that the program has been corrupted.
Is there an EPROM ?

There is also the "STOP caused by I/O error".
Could this be because there is a hardware fault ?
Or because the HW Configuration is bad ?

Try to load a program backup onto the CPU.
Also, try to change i/o modules and/or the backplane !

this error can also be caused by a bus fault. is there a PROFIBUS or other industrial netwok connected? if yes, check your slaves or bus line. or terminating resistor.