simatic net's configuration of VB6 and s7-300?

srain

hi,I'm using vb6 on PC and 315-2dp with cp343-1 lean ,OPC is simatic Net ,now i can use scout to get data of 315-2dp, but a program of vb6 can't connect OPCserver on PC which i installed simatic net, when I copied this program to another PC which someone installed simatic net ,it worked ,why ? who knows?o_O

oh,it's my fault !
i changed the value "OPC.SimaticNet" of VB code to my PC's name ,it's a mistake,the format is

OPCServer.Connect ("OPC.SimaticNet", "Nodename")

nodename is the pc's name or IP(i'm not test it now),and if the opc is local,the "nodename" can be omitted. :p

Similar Topics

Hi Friends, I'm trying to set up/configure a Simatic Net on an already existing project that uses TCP/IP Connection. I formatted the PC-Based...
Replies
Views
Dear Everybody I try to use Station Configuration Editor but i have some problem. 1.When start Station Configuration Editor, loading tab is...
Replies
Views
I don't know if this is the right place for the subject at least I'll try. The company has one of the oldest computers that is a master Windows...
Replies
Views
I had a system running WinCC v7.0 SP3 and SIMATIC Net V8.1 SP2. The WinCC Runtime project was reading symbolic tags (e.g. D435.HMIVars.Start) from...
Replies
Views
My problem is that I can not approach variables from OPC Scout 10. I can see Data blocks but not variables. I'm using TIA portal v14, SImatic...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom