SIMEAS P-siemens S7-300 communication over profibus DP

panthripu

Hi
I am trying to establish communication between SIMEAS P power meter and siemens S7 PLC but it seems that there is something wrong.
In hardware configured in hardware configuration.I am using SFC14 to read the data from SIMEAS P. But the problem is , i am not getting any data in the configured DB100.
When i monitered the data from the hardware configuration itself. I read the data there.Even i created another DB110 and tried to read data by Load/Transfer.Here also i get the values. Why Am i not getting the data from SIMEAS P to DB100. Can someone help to find out where is the mistake.
For reference , i attached two snapshots.

IMG_20130811_142645.jpg IMG_20130811_142737.jpg

There is no enabled on your sfc14 block by the look of it try sending the screen shots (print screens)rather than photos it may be clearer to see

As I am able to read data in hardware configuration which i monitor status there , I believe there is no issue with the hardwire connections.Now in SFC14 following parameters have been asssigned
LADDR-W#16#130 ( as the input address in hardware configuration starts with 304)
RECORD-P#DB100.DBX4.0 BYTE 128 ( as in hardware configuration the length is 64 Words)

Now I am getting error code 80B1 (which says the lenght of specified destination are not identical to the user data lenth configured) . But it is same as i mentioned above.

By the way the DB for transfering data should be shared DB ?

If the data area from 304 to 431 is consitent by area, you should be able to read the data with SFC14, but the length must be exact 128 bytes (or 64 words or 32 dwords).

If the data area is consistent by unit, it cannot be read with SFC14. You must use L PIDx / T DBDz.

Kalle