Simoreg 6RA2781 Fault F04

Update replaced 6RA27 with 6RA70 commissioning was very simple machine back to normal. We have love to resolve the problem with 6RA27 but production came first.

Another update the 6RA70 has now been going for 3 days without any problems. Today had a fault up F001 failure of electronic power supply. Before running to a conclusion that there is a supply problem there is another drive feed off the same supply and this drive has had no problem. Measured the incoming supply in our case two phase 380v and this supply can vary to 340. Siemens power supply rating is 2AC 380 (-25%) (+15%) In=1A

sammmy s, after you have done all this, you might want to take a look at my suggestion way back at the beginning of this thread.

Just a gentle reminder. What you are seeing is not exactly a new thing.

The last couple of days managed to spend some time on the wiring circuit and monitored maximum and minimum voltage using a fluke meter. I believe the problem is related to the electronic incoming power supply (to my surprise there was a small transformer with output volts of 380v but this transforming was also feeding another drive and was feeding the field supply to both drives shocking design will separate. The incoming voltage was approximately 300 volts during running of both drives. Yes the second drive also played up yesterday with the same fault in fact is blow the main fuses on the AC side obviously no control of the firing pulses. I would like to thank everyone for their assistance.