Simoreg 6ra7097 dc drive

mostafah

Hi everybody

I have an special simoreg 6ra70 dc drive, its current is very huge(2600 A, this rating is not on the manual, so i think it is specialy designed for DANIELY)
Also it has not field generator and the field current is produced by another smaller simoreg!!

when i power up the drive, I see the operating status O 7.2
what should i do?
when i reset the device to factory default, the operating status becomes O 8.0
what should i do?

my knowledge of these drives, 07.2 is the drive is ready to run, by setting back to default may have caused a problem, you have lost some important parameters

my knowledge of these drives, 07.2 is the drive is ready to run, by setting back to default may have caused a problem, you have lost some important parameters
dear briancr
The device is new and it is not programmed. according to your knowledge, how can i start the drive in normal speed control with the setpoint given at operator panel? is it default or we should set some parameters?