Simovert vs. Micromaster

Prince

My Dear Siemens professionals

Funny question may be but can anybody give me a clue regarding two different types of frequency invertors which siemens supply. our automation consultants have changed their designs in the last minute for many of the motor control centers from Simovert to Micromaster the price has decreased a lot. Generally speaking a 37kw Micromaster costs half of a Simovert Masterdrive. Why ?
Can anybody show me a compare list ...?
Can anybody explain to a novice what is the application of each drive ?

Thanx

P.S :Sorry for my English

The 6SE70 Masterdrive is a systems drive. Meaning that is can be a
volts per hertz, open loop vector, closed loop vector etc.. It can also be ordered as a DC to AC (no 3 phase rectifier- DC supplied) or a AC to AC (3 phase supplied). This drive has a ton of options- fiber optic communication, winder boards etc..etc..
In other words if your application is a simple one- there is no point using this drive. The standard micromaster will work fine.
The masterdrive used to start at 3 HP. There is a new Masterdrive out
now that is called a Masterdrive compact plus. It is used for the smaller HP range. A 37KW would be a Midimaster though.

I hope this helps.