SLC 5/05 Statue File issue

khamotek

Hello there! Has anyone encounter an issue with the SLC 5/05, where the eternal clock (S:37 - S:42) is zero out? Can this be because the SLC was powered down and it gets wiped? any suggestions or advice on this would greatly be apricated!

It is possible to disable the clock by writing zeros to it, or to never enable it. From RSLogix 500 software, if you set the clock to match your PC, then it should start keeping time and continue to do so even with power off so long as the CPU battery is good.

Similar Topics

Hello All! I am writing today because I cannot figure this out for the life of me. Another site I am affiliated with keeps having their slc 5/03s...
Replies
Views
I’m attempting to send a temperature from a SLC-5/02 to an EZiMarquee display. The vendor said to use a MSG instruction to send the data to the...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I have a few SLCs in my plant and of late we've seen a weird issue: The system will be running normally and then randomly the outputs...
Replies
Views
I am working on setting up a Prosoft Datalogger model PLX51-DLplus-232. This unit will be collecting data from a SLC 5/05 on the DB9 port set to...
Replies
Views
I have a redundant ControlLogix being set up. This program reads a value from a remote site which happens to be SLC PLC. Rockwell mentions SLC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom