soft copy of plc program

panthripu

Is it possible to keep soft copy of simatic s7 progarm saved on our desktop without having simatic step7.The purpose is to view the program only.;)

plc program

hi
my intention is to keep the program on my computer so that whenever i want to see the program , i may see it on my computer rather than keeping hard copy of the program.

Print to a PDF file, as suggested already, will do the trick.
Personally I find it much faster to use STEP7 as the "viewer". It is much faster to search for addresses for example.

Similar Topics

Dear all, I am new to PLC. I have a HMI which constantly sending two words (desired stage) to a PLC location 'VA' (memory - NOT controlled by...
Replies
Views
I'm running Modsoft V2.5 program software for a Modicon - Quantum Processor. Segment Status Display: Seg Networks 1 1-300 2...
Replies
Views
In the top bar of directsoft 6 while programming on a DL-262 I noticed a button that says "Select I/O" and it pops up a dialog box asking "old?"...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I have a Modbus ProSoft module in my setup with a capability of 30 clients (0-29), which I'm trying to monitor the Ethernet Connection...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody, I'm currently working on a project where I need to implement an IoT platform based on Microsoft Azure Cloud. Communication is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom