Software for Simatic S7-1200 PLC

You have to buy a license of TIA Portal software. Frotunately it is possible to register in the Siemens Automation website and download a working evaluation license which will enable you to create projects, download projects to and upload from S7 PLCs, including S7-1200, for 21 days.

Thank You AL, I will to register in the Siemens Automation website and try for 21 days, where is the best place to get the license of TIA Portal software. Thanks again for the help AL

I suggest looking at a S7-1200 starter kit. It includes a software license and one PLC that might or might not match the exact model you have now. Some kits also include an HMI. If you can use the PLC, the price is not much more for the kit. My local vendor used to have occasional free workshops with a discount on the kits if you attend. I don't know if that's still a thing.

RS Online has some Siemens automation stuff. I looked up starter kits from them. They show most kits discontinued. For the basic kit without an HMI, they say to contact their local office. There's other online sellers I don't know enough to recommend. I usually recommend using a local distributor over online, to support your local company that is there to support you.

A part number I found for the basic non-HMI S7-1200 starter kit is 6ES7212-1BE34-4YB0. AFAIK, the included PLC with all starter kits is CPU 1212C with AC power, DC inputs, relay outputs. If that model doesn't work for you, maybe skip the kit. The software license is STEP 7 Basic which works for S7-1200 but not S7-1500. The kit seems to be around $1100-1200. The license only seems to be $800-ish.

I found three nearby factory automation partners for Torrance, CA: Rovisys, Tesco, and Automation Group.

https://www.partnerfinder.automatio...America&c__countryCode=US&c__distanceCode=500