Software to DL20 Comm 2706NP3D

What did they call that...DataLiner, havent seen one in 6 years. I do have the software (dos based) for the DL20 stored somewhere on a cd. If noone objects I will try to locate it this afternoon and upload it this afternoon.

I hope I didnt raise your hopes to high, I am not locating the disk(s) that will have it. I moved about a year ago and some of my old stuff is packed away. I am still looking because I know I should have it on a and 3.5 floppy, if/when I find I will upload it.

Personally I would attempt to find another display/hmi to deal with, dataliner had to be one of the most limited and aggrevating displays I have dealt with. The time and aggrevation may justify doing an upgrade. Those things cost around $1800 US so when it stopped working I replaced it with a GE Magelis that was less than half that price with more features....nowadays you can buy color graphic displays for $495 plus software and cable.

I will keep looking but it may take some time.

What is the attitude of AB / Rockwell on this? I seem to recall that they gave the program out for free (or was it $50?). You can find the manuals on their site but no mention of the s/w except in the manual.
I have the s/w (single 269k exe file) and would love to help but definitely don't want to leave myself open to any accusations of illegal behaviour.