Solar's TT4000 and their HMI issues

SiriusMark

Has anyone out there dealt with Solar's TT4000 software? I've got a strange issue here. We have 5 compressors all online with their own individual HMI's. The HMI's are running TT4000, which is the Solar proprietary system. One of the functions is an alarm log page that allows you to few a full history of alarm from an extended period of time. The function actually links to an Access database that is stored away in a "Jobs" folder on the C drive of the HMI.

All of our HMI's stopped accessing their individual alarm logs at the same time. I can browse through the drive and find the database file, pull it out and view it on my own laptop and see that it is updating. But the HMI itself won't view anything. If this were a Panelview Plus or something, I'd just use FactoryTalk, or whatever appropriate software, to take a look at the tagging and see if somehow that had been corrupted. However, since this is proprietary software and I don't have good development level access to the program, I'm a little unsure of how to proceed.

Has anyone else seen this type of problem before, especially with Solar equipment?

Figured it out. It was just a memory overflow issue. I should have tried the whole "power cycle" solution before I started looking for complex answers.

Pls share the HMI part Number and which version of TT4000 is installed??
1. Have you done a HMI Reimage using USB by Solar office.??