Step 7 ANY pointer

Guys,

All relevant blocks are loaded. Attached is a screen shot of the logic. The only difference i can see between PLCSim and running on my plc is RLO is all 1's. In PLCSim it's exactly as LD posted

Thanks again Guys

S7 error.png

Looks like the 315 is as crumbly as a chocolate flake (UK pun) and whilst I can't locate the update for your CPU model number, serious bugs are reported with other versions. You will have to use the LW form of addressing or locate an update to your CPU firmware.

perp.JPG

LD to the rescue once again.

Many thanks to everyone for all the help.

Thought I had done sonething wrong with the code LD orginally supplied me.

Barry.

LD, but was it not so that L area was accessible, but DB was not. Or do you mean that pointer source is not valid for blkmove in some CPUs (bug)?

The L area is not accessible using AR's with the area specified in the AR (this is what is outlined in post #17). Nothing to do with the DB's or the block move.