Step 7 Online funny problem

sohwel, if you do amy amount of work with an S7 processor you need to understand what happened to you. It is important to the understanding of how logic is scanned by the processor and what determines a logical true. By using the Load and Transfer instructions you simply bypassed the issue as those instructions are not contingent on the RLO.
When L D[AR2,P#0.0] stated there was a logic error in the network above the problem network I think you interpreted the comment the wrong way. The network above the problem network will work just fine. There is just something left out.

Do you understand why the modified network with the parallel combination of the #bTrue bit works and the original doesn't? Understanding that is very important.

Keith

Similar Topics

Hi , I am working on Siemens CPU 315-2DP(6es7315-2af03-0ab0) while working online i try to modify bool value memory address M33.3,M34.0 but it is...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have migrated to a new laptop and today tried the simulator for the first time. It seems no matter what I do I cant get it to download...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I was helping a guy monitor a FB today and something bothered me. Here is the call structure... OB1---->FB2, DB20---->FB10 (10 calls...
Replies
Views
Hi, how can i see inputs, outputs and flags online status. Also DW areas. Thanks.
Replies
Views
My background is Allen Bradley software, and I'm very confortable with it. I'm now at the stage due to new machinery where I need to go online...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom