Studio 5000 Bit Change For Alarm

vezdro

Hello All. I am new to automation so please excuse my explanation. I am working on a request where I need to reset 2 alarm bits (AlarmError1_Alarm and AlarmError2_Alarm). When they are active (1), I need to create logic using Studio 5000 to put them back to 0 using the AlarmReset_PB_HMI. I have added two pics to better explain. I am not sure if this can be done in FB or ladder.

Bit_Alarms.JPG Bit_AlarmReset.JPG

Hello All. I am new to automation so please excuse my explanation. I am working on a request where I need to reset 2 alarm bits (AlarmError1_Alarm and AlarmError2_Alarm). When they are active (1), I need to create logic using Studio 5000 to put them back to 0 using the AlarmReset_PB_HMI. I have added two pics to better explain. I am not sure if this can be done in FB or ladder.

Hi and welcome to the forum!
A lot of folks have questions resembling yours and it has been determined that the questions are homework questions. If this is the case, then most of the folks won't do your homework for you; rather they will assist you over the rough spots after seeing what your efforts have been to this point. You may want to post everything you've tried so far.
Lastly I would do this circuit in ladder as it is easier to work with at the beginning and one can visualize it like an electrical drawing. Hope this helps.

What else have you done that will act in the way you describe? You're probably thinking to hard about it.. You can do almost anything in either FB or ladder. Ladder is easier for visualizing it in to begin this life.