studio 5000 toolbar help

dale

qqq.png

does anyone know how to fix the icons on the tool bar they disappeared about a week ago this is on studio 5000 any help would be grate?

Never mind, I reread your request and now i see the problem. Not sure about that one. Try to remove the security bar and re add it. Or try to adjust the language bar move it or make it shorter. What all have you tried?

i have tried everything i can think of i have moved it tried ,removed it put it back changed screen resolution

Try an installation repair of V32. If that doesn't work and if 32 is the highest you have try uninstalling then reinstalling.

it ended up being the resolution of my external monitor needs to be set to 1080 or lower it was stuck so the vm had to be restarted

Similar Topics

I teach at a University and have good experience with students using Studio 5000 via Remote Desktop app. While this has worked for over 100...
Replies
Views
I am having a silly problem with Studio 5000 ladder element toolbar. I cannot see the individual elements inside the the toolbar. I can scroll...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone. Not posted on here for a long time, but I am hoping someone can help me. I am doing a differential pressure calculation in a L27ERM...
Replies
Views
Hi, how do I convert 2x Integer registers to a Real? The two integers are from Modbus registers that contain a floating point value, I need to...
Replies
Views
What is the best way to extract the hour and minute from the register that comes from Yaskawa VFD. In studio 5000 I have a register saved as INT...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom