Studio 5000 Trends Missing

eight_bools

Lifetime Supporting Member
Good Afternoon

I have a 5069-L306ER running firmware version 32 and I am trying to troubleshoot some analog level sensor. I went in to set up a trend to see if I could record the input but the folder labeled trends is missing. Is this a feature that can be turned on and off or is it not available with this processor.

Thanks

Trends - Missing.jpg

Yeah, that reorganization is pretty annoying. I would have rather had an actual improvement rather than moving things around.

Like a shortcut key to close all windows. Or generate a new ACD file from the menu instead of making me save as L5K and import it into a new file. Or fix what is going wrong so I wouldn't need that workaround.