tank level (flow rate) calculation

roni

Hi,
I have AB PLC (1769-L30ER) and PV800 HMI in my project.
I have a horizontal tank (same dimension) having a height of 200" and capacity of 45000 litres of oil. It has 7 pumps (operate 3-4 at a time at least, or 7 at a time; depends on the oil demand into the plant), one pump can pump out 7900 lpm oil. it has High and Low level set points too. there is flow sensors only in the tank.

My question is,
i need to give an alarm to the customer. the alarm point is to be calculated by the PLC by checking the flow rate (per minute) of oil (if 'n' number of pumps are active) from the Low level (say oil level at 100") to the next Low-Low level (45"). i need to calculate the time required to decrease the level from 100" to 45".
can you pls provide me a logic to this?
Thanks,
Roni.