TCP/IP communication with the Siemens CP343-1 Lean, SF light on

Thanks once again. We now have connection and it works fine. Athough, it only works with ONLY the CP343 in the rail. When i add the serial module it won`t function at all. The SF og BF light (can`t quite remember is on on the CPU). I use old blocks that i know functions with the serial module.

Any ideas? Use of the same memory space? Everything else seems ok.

Similar Topics

I am trying to establish communication between Siemens PLC 1500 and Matlab. I followed a tutorial on youtube at this link: But when I got to the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am trying to communicate siemens PLC with FESTO Servo & 3 Festo make Steppers on FHPP Modbus Protocol. Sometimes, I face Modbus...
Replies
Views
I have been working on communicating with Siemens KTP600 Basic PN HMI from my microprocessor. The main communication protocol that HMI uses with...
Replies
Views
Hi, I Have a TSX Premium with ethernet card and a Siemens PLC with a CP343-1 ethernet card. Both can speak Modbus. Anyone who have done this...
Replies
Views
Hello, We have a client where we must replace an old Omron PLC with new Siemens S7 PLC. The Omron PLC is connected through a RS232 connection...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom